Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa was established by law of the Ondo State House of Assembly in December2007. OSUSTECH is a technology-based Institution which aims at providing the needed manpower training in order to address the critical needs and technological development of Ondo State and Nigeria as a whole. The University is currently running programmes in Engineering and Engineering Technology, Agricultural Technology, Food and Natural Resources, Mathematical, Chemical, Biological and Physical Sciences.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Procurement Officer (CONTISS 13)
The Procurement Officer shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day performance of his duties which among others include:
- Supervising, monitoring and coordinating the activities of the Procurement Unit;
- Preparing a Procurement Plan for the University on short and long term basis;
- Preparing report for Management on quarterly and annual basis;
- Preparing memoranda for procurement procedures;
- Keeping procurement records of the University; and
- Implementing all procurement processes in line with the Public Procurement Act.
- Candidates must possess a good Honours Degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Economics/Accounting/ Marketing/Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized University plus evidence of completion/exemption of NYSC.
- Candidate must have at least twelve (12) years working experience in a Procurement Unit of a University/tertiary institution of comparable status. Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) is compulsory.
- The candidates must also be conversant with the Public Procurement Act as amended in 2009. Possession of higher degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward 20 copies each of their typed and duly signed Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae. All applications should be supported with all relevant documents.
All applications should reach the “Registrar” on or before the closing date above and be addressed to:
Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH),
P.M.B 353, Okitipupa,
Note: All Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
Leave a Reply