Fulbright Schools is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Principal
- Join our staff as the school principal and lead a team of highly dedicated teachers and support staff in providing the best educational experience for our students.
- You will utilize your knowledge of curriculum development as you support the instructors in developing courses that adhere to the local and federal guidelines.
- With your strong leadership skills, you will guide teachers in creating a safe and effective environment for learning and conduct periodic evaluations to identify areas that need improvement.
- As our principal, you will represent our school at conferences and other events, networking with fellow administrators and instructors to remain abreast of relevant advances in education.
- As a key player in the school’s discipline, you will also have the opportunity to exercise your conflict management skills.
- Evaluate instructors and other staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
- Discipline students according to school policy and enforce campus rules, such as the dress code and attendance policy.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and career goals.
- Participate in hiring, training and other employment activities for instructors and secondary staff members to create a dynamite team..
- Establish curriculum guidelines in collaboration with other administrators and instructors in the school district, and ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff and equipment.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Education, Masters degree will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Conflict management skills
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Aplication Letter and a CV to: [email protected]