The Government of Heilongjiang is offering the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program to Excellent Students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at Jiamusi University, China.
This scholarship program includes the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: International (except China)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
Application Process: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Leave a Reply