Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Part-Time Degree programme (affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University) admission Form for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The management invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ACEONDO part-time admission form (affiliated to OAU) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ACEONDO PART-TIME DEGREE COURSES/PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
1. B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French).
2. B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics).
ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION – OAU PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language for all courses and credit in mathematics for all B.Sc. Ed. Courses.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACEONDO – OAU PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATION PROCEDURE):
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2018/2019 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
1. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
2. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2017/2018 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 28th June, 2019.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430 and 08035618044.
Leave a Reply