OAU CDL admission form for 2018/2019 is out. In other words, Obafemi Awolowo University Centre for Distance Learning (OAU CDL) E-Learning Degree admission form for 2018/2019 academic session application is still on sale.
Interested and equally qualified members of the public are hereby informed.
The management of OAUCDL is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate Distance Learning programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME (OAU CDL DEGREE PROGRAMME)
The programme was introduced in April, 2014 upon approval by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). The Centre has the mandate of providing access to University education for people, who, for some peculiar reasons, cannot engage fully in the conventional face-to-face mode of receiving lectures on campus.
The OAU Distance Learning model involves the applications of Multimedia Technology that supports electronic instructional delivery (e-learning), as well as independent learning. This involves the automation of most of the learning processes including the application, shortlisting, payment and lecture delivery using world class Student Information Systems (SIS).
The technology for e-learning, comprising a tablet device, the Digital Video broadcast and multimedia conferencing network systems enables learners to access our educational resources both on and off line at the student’s convenience. The other delivery platforms are text and CD supported by face-to-face instructional delivery mode for courses that require residential school during long holidays for industrial training, laboratory attendance or examination.
OAU E-LEARNING (CDL) DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
If you are interested in applying for the OAUCDL E-Learning Degree Programme for 2018/2019 academic session, below are the available programmes you can choose from;
- Department of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be Nurses registered by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (RN/RPN/RM/RPHN, etc).
- In addition, applicants must possess West African School Certificate/GCE (or equivalents) at Ordinary Level with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates shall be invited for written entrance examination and oral interview.
- The programme is for five academic sessions.
- Department of Management and Accounting
- B. B.Sc. Accounting
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- O’ LEVEL ADMISSIONS (FIVE YEARS)
- Applicants for admission into the programme should possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO/WAEC) or General Certificate of Education at Ordinary level with credits in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two from the following: Government, Financial Accounting, Geography, Literature in English and Yoruba at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates for the ‘O’Level admission must have satisfied the National cut off mark of 180 for UTME
- DIRECT ENTRY TO PART II (FOUR YEARS)
- Direct Entry applicants should possess five credit passes in the GCE (or equivalent) examination at least two of which shall be at the Advanced Level provided that the subjects are not counted at both levels of the examination (Credit passes at Ordinary level must include English Language, Economics and Mathematics). The Advanced Level passes shall include Economics or Accounting or ND at Upper Credit level in Accounting, or Banking and Finance or ATS-ICAN final stage certificate or final stage of Association of Nigerian Accountants (ANAN) or Final stage of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) or final stage of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
- DIRECT ENTRY TO PART III (THREE YEARS)
- Candidates must have HND in Accounting or Business Administration or final stage of ICAN certificate (ACA) and ACCA or Certified Financial Analysis, ACIB, ANAN (plus HND or B.Sc. in any discipline) and HND in Banking and Finance. Five Credit passes in O/L including Mathematics, English and Economics are required.
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. Economics
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- (i). ‘O’ LEVEL ADMISSION (FIVE YEARS)
- Applicants for admission into the programme should possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO/WAEC) or General Certificate of Education at Ordinary Level with Credits in five subjects including English language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two from Arts or Social Science Subjects.
- Candidates for the ‘O’ Level admission must have satisfied the National cut off mark of 180 for UTME.
- (ii). DIRECT ENTRY TO PART II (FOUR YEARS)
- Direct Entry applicants should possess five Credit passes in the GCE (or equivalent) examination, at least two of which shall be at the Advanced Level provided that the subjects are not counted at both levels of the examination (Credit passes at Ordinary level must include English Language, Economics and Mathematics). The Advanced Level passes shall include Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, and Government or OND at not less than an Upper Credit Level in Statistics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OAU E-LEARNING DEGREE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION
BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY PROGRAMME, ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Choose the programme you intend to apply for by going through the list of available programmes.
- Read through the admission requirement for your chosen programme to ensure that you possess the minimum qualification. There are specific qualification and requirements for each programme.
- Please, note that no downloaded or printed copies of application form will be accepted. Applications for our programmes are strictly online.
- Sign Up on the Apply Portal (http://apply.oaucdl.edu.ng/) by completing the fields.
- A verification email will be sent to your mail. Click on this link to confirm your email address
- Proceed to fill in and upload your credentials
- Click ‘Pay’ to continue with online payments. Interswitch payment gateway is displayed, click the ‘Continue’ button to generate TransactionID and also to display the Interswitch payment panel where you insert your ATM debit card details to complete your transaction.
- Complete application once payment has been confirmed successful.
– After successful payment of your application, a notification email would be sent to you with a link
– The Link will take you to an automatic O/Level screening portal.
– Successful applicants will then immediately receive their admission status via email as well as log in details.
If you require any assistance, call the support team on +234(0)704 639 6602 | +234(0)816 007 9247| +234(0)704 639 6603 | +234(0)1 342 9303 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Centre for Distance Learning, OAU has not engaged any individual or organization to carry out the application procedure on her behalf and thus shall not be held responsible for any issue arising from the involvement of a third party.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The closing date for submission of applications for the OAU CDL E-Learning Degree admission for 2018/2019 has not been announced.