Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) postgraduate clearance requirements for 2018/2019 academic session are out.
The school of postgraduate studies of FUPRE, Delta State has released all the items admitted candidates must present for screening. This is following the release of the 2018/2019 FUPRE postgraduate admission list.
FUPRE POSTGRADUATE CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
List of items to present for screening:
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE (for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
- Original transcript if not already submitted
We wish you the very best!!!
Leave a Reply