The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is partnering with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the University of Oxford to provide scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the University Of Oxford, UK.
The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £12,780.
- Application for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship: 14th March 2019 by 16:00
- Application for Admission must be however submitted by Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Cameroon, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Rwanda, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri-Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Western Samoa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be nationals of a Commonwealth developing country, and not at present living or studying in a developed country;
- Hold a first degree at either first class or upper second class level
- have good academic records
How To Apply: To apply, kindly follow these neccessary steps;
- STEP 1: Apply for the scholarship by 16:00 on Thursday, 14 March 2019.
The scholarship application system is now open – please go HERE
- STEP 2: In addition to the EAS application form, applicants must ALSO submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission to study one of the eligible programmes at SOAS by Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply