The University of Benin, UNIBEN hostel accommodation booking procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session for both the freshers and returning students.
The Hostel accommodation is still on a first come first serve basis. This is the procedure to book hostel accommodation and best spaces in the University of Benin hostels.
The hostel accommodation would soon be available at UNIBEN for the Female and Male hostels, which is mainly for full-time undergraduate student for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All students interested in Hostel Accommodation in the upcoming session should take note of these guidelines. Pay your UNIBEN charges for the session.
Payment of charges for the new session will be enabled shortly .
Also, ensure that you actually need the accommodation and intend to stay there. You’re not allowed to book and transfer to another student as this is an offence!
HOW TO APPLY AND BOOK UNIBEN HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
- Log into your Kofa record. Under Accommodation, Select Particular Hall of Interest. This is a compulsory step for all that require accommodation in any of the reserved halls. For example, hall 5, hall 6, NDDC, etc. Those that require accommodation in Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3 or Hall 4 and do not want to specify hostel can skip this step and go straight to step 2 after logging in. The next available space will be automatically assigned
- Under Payments, Create Bed Allocation ticket. Make payment using any valid ATM card. The usual payment procedure.
- Go ahead and book your particular space using the activation code on your payment slip, if desired hall is any of 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Immediately proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, upon successful booking. Please Note that all allocated spaces will be released back to circulation after 48 hours. For the avoidance of doubt, Note that allocated spaces will be retrieved and become available for others to book after 2 days (48 hrs) of not paying Hostel maintenance fee.
- Print out relevant Slips to use for clearance into the Halls of Residence. Students that require space in any of the reserved halls should submit their payment slip to student affairs. Any Student allocated a space in the reserved hall is also expected to go ahead and book with their activation code and to Immediately proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, within 48 hrs, upon successful booking