Applications are currently accepted from International students who are looking at acquiring a degree program in Canada.
Scholarship support is available for individuals attending or planning to attend an educational institution to undertake a defined program of study directly related to HTA or to individuals participating in an internship program through an HTA agency, Ministry of Health, or relevant Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) on a full-time basis.
The program objective is to have a positive impact on HTA capacity in African countries.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2019
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Masters, PhD, Fellowship, Training
Value Of Scholarships:
- A total of $20,000.00 CAD is available for the HTAi Scholarship Program each calendar year. Multi-year awards will be considered for exceptional applicants, up to a maximum of $20,000.00 CAD per year for two years.
- Applicants may request scholarship funding to support the following expenses related to their education, fellowship or internship program: • Tuition fees • Books and other educational materials • Accommodation • Travel expenses • General living expenses
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to click on the links below;