We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the Human Resources Unit, establishing and implementing HR policies and procedures in accordance with the organization’s goals and ensuring proper documentation of employee records.
- Develops and programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system pf the company.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Maintains records and compile statistucal reports concerning personnel- related data.
- B.Sc/ HND in any Social Science related course.
- Must be 37 years and above.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience as a HR in Real Estate Sector.
- Membership of CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or any relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit with good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid address and contact number
Note: Applicants should reside in Lagos.