Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Leader in Road Construction / Infrastructure
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- Leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector
- Technical and commercial responsibility of infrastructure projects
- Leadership of an international and Nigerian team
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Supervision of subcontractor services
- Monitoring and steering cost, deadline and supplementary claim management
- Responsibility for contracting
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QA / QC guidelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of experience in a comparable capacity (at least 10 years)
- Ideally, foreign experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.