Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (m/w) – Furniture Production
- Management and control of the entire production
- CNC programming
- employee responsibility
- quality control
- material orders
- Optimization of production processes
- Successfully completed training as an engineer, wood technician or joiner work experience
- Good English knowledge
- Experience with the work within an ERP system (preferably with the industry program Kuhnle)
- Experience with CAD drawing programs (preferably Auto CAD or Palette CAD)
- Knowledge in the field of CNC programming and CNC machining (preferably NC-Hops and NC-Studio)
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.