Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics.
We seek to engage suitable qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Welding Trainer/Superintendent – CRA/CuNi
- To deliver effective structured CRA training curriculum and assess candidates to the Nigerian (and as applicable International) awarding body standards and support trainees to at- lain acceptable competency level
- Mentor and coach Trainee Welders, including preparing them to obtain appropriate certifications as required.
- Supervision of fit-up and welding activities on site
- Assessing trainees progress and advising management oi same or any additional interventions that may be needed to ensure the+re able to successfully complete the Training programme
- Assist in preparing and delivering candidate aptitude tests,
- Assist in the preparation, delivery, evaluation and reporting on all theoretical welder/filter training modules.
- B.Engr. in Mechanical or Metallurgy Engineering or a relevant Trade Certificate/Qualification with competency in subject matter including a relevant training qualification.
- 7years or more in the Oil/Gas Construction/Fabrication Industry. Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry with at least 3 years of proven field experience with stamped qualifications of welding CRA and CuNi material in 6G/60R positions.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ensure your mail subject clearly states the position you are applying for.