Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics.
We seek to engage suitable qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Engineer
- Support the development of structured, consistent and accurate cost control, reporting and estimating for a surface facilities project.
- Provide support to individual Project team members in establishing and maintaining up to date project cost engineering deliverables including variance analysts of cost over/under runs.
- Monitor expenditure monthly on a Value of Work Done (VOWO) basis for the project to produce cost forecasts (latest estimates), to provide timely notification of potential over/under-runs against approved budgets.
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual variance and trend analysis expenditure reports
- Produce deliverables to support PE’s/PM’s by establishment and maintenance of cost progress S-curves (inclusive of actuala, forecasts. and commitments) for the ongoing project – prepare overall project summary reports on the same basis.
- Capture and highlight costs resulting from the change control procedure
- Degree from recognised institution with competency in subject matter including a relevant training qualification/certification.
- 8 years or more experience and 3 years or more in current position. Technical professional with in depth project fabrication engineering/construction experience and knowledge of project controls requirements particularly relating to such. Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ensure your mail subject clearly states the position you are applying for.