Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director – Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning & Reporting (MELR)
- Project HOPE is currently recruiting for an upcoming five-year USAID program aimed to reduce HIV impact, vulnerability and risk, as well as increase high impact HIV services to improve the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria.
- The Director MELR reports to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for establishing and coordinating a functional Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting system for entire project including the National OVC database management systems
- S/he will lead the technical team to produce quarterly, semi-annual and annual quantitative and narrative reports, including relevant information on lessons learnt, challenges encountered and opportunities identified for improvement.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics or a health-related field;
- At least 10 years of professional work experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- Previous experience on USAID programs and health or social welfare-focused programs preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g., OVC services, performance against each result area);
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of PEPFAR MER Indicators, particularly OVC outcomes indicators and PEPFAR 2.0 (version 2.2).
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com