Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics.
We seek to engage suitable qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
- Responsible for coordinating, supervising, managing and delivering all construction activities whilst ensuring all HSE requirements are met and also the management and coordination of all project specifications, drawings and associated technical data, gaining the necessary approvals and ensuring support is available when meeting the project quality requirements
- Assisting the Project Manager with the planning and the constructibility of all structures from fabrication stage to the construction stage, liaising with all relevant departments to ensure the schedule is melon time and on budget Key Skills: Fully literate in reading from Structural/isometric and P&1D drawings.
- Self-motivated and proactive towards tasks and activities and showing leadership skills towards all disciplines within the project.
- Able to read and understand Primavera PG
- Able to use Microsoft excel ‘Able to read and understand lift plans
- Able to develop learn from experience and initiate continuous self-improvement with a positive attitude towards change
- Degree from recognised institution with competency in subject matter including a relevant training qualification/certification.
- 10 years or more experience and 3 years or more in current position. Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical Industry. Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry, Experience of Managing EPC projects with a minimum Project value of $200m
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV;s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ensure your mail subject clearly states the position you are applying for.