We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Party
- Project HOPE is currently recruiting for an upcoming five-year USAID program aimed to reduce HIV impact, vulnerability and risk, as well as increase high impact HIV services to improve the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria.
- The Chief of Party will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of an upcoming USAID Orphan and Vulnerable Children Program.
- S/he will supervise project implementation and ensure the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- S/he will provide managerial oversight to project activities and partnerships, and ensure compliance with organization and USG regulations.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Public Health, Social Sciences or related field;
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing complex programs or programs of similar scope and size;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies, rules, regulations, and procedures, including PEPFAR 3.0 guidelines;
- Experience in managing large child-focused field programs for an international NGO;
- Demonstrated skills in strategic and program planning and understanding of HIV/AIDS-related continuum of care support services.
- Experience designing, managing, and supporting the implementation of national program activities related to OVC programs strongly preferred;
- Experience of working in a developing country setting, preferably Sub Saharan Africa.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org