Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
- Expected End Results (“WHAT”)
- (List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill the job purpose)
- Supporting Activities (“HOW”)
- (What are the key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results?
Develop training content:
- As per HQ guidelines
- As per identified needs of various teams
- Develop & regularly update content for the Learning Management System
- Produce and distribute training resources within authorized budget
- Facilitate trainings (classroom, practical, on-the-job and learning systems), workshops, conferences, demonstrations
- Use of diverse tools for content delivery; presentations, multimedia visual aids index
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of learning activities and events
Needs Analysis & Database Management
- Actively involved in process of identifying individual and organizational training needs through appraisals and meetings with managers
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through use of assessment tools like questionnaires, surveys etc.
- Keep up to date training records of all learning interventions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail