Guardian Newspapers Limited – A leading Instant foods manufacturer in Nigeria, requires the services of young dynamic, innovative and self-motivated candidates in the position below to drive the future growth of its business:
Job Title: Miller
- University degree/HND minimum.
- Candidates for this position must possess minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years working experience in Flour Milling and Pasta, apart from NYSC.
- Candidates must have strong “can do spirit” who can challenge the way things are done, be creative and innovative and are keen to explore new solutions.
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old and not older than 35 years by the date of this advert.
- The remuneration attached to this position is attractive and comparable to what obtains in similar organizations.
- The Company offers challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes, encourages and rewards exceptional performance
- Its Recruitment Scheme is designed to get the most out of applicants by giving them the opportunity to gain experience and exposure across its operations in Lagos, PHC and Aba.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Handwritten Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to “The Advertiser, Advert No. 110”, via:
Guardian Newspapers Limited,