Are you a Graduate? Are you willing to pursue a degree program in China?
The Yanshan University, a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a Masters degree program in the University.
Application Deadline: May 20th 2018
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese
Value Of Scholarships: First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus. The second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese’
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be under 35
- Applicants must be in good health
1. Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport (the photo page);
3. YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitae or resume;
6. Physical examination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors.
Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue email@example.com
Visit The Official Website For More Information