Applications are invited for the Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree starting from the Academic Year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019). These scholarships are open to international students.
The WUIC Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships program aims to encourage the admission of students possessing excellent academic records and also to encourage scholarship recipients to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of their 4 years degree.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering
Value Of Scholarships: WUIC offers a number of full and partial scholarships to qualified students. Each full scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and the monthly allowance. A number of partial scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed G12 or other high school equivalency certificates.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- The Student must apply to one of WUIC degree programs before applying for a scholarship. The application can be done online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai, must be translated into English.
Interested person, can submit the application and required documents online directly to Walailak University International College (WUIC) via e-mail: email@example.com
Visit The Official Scholarship Website More Information