The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent examinations body that provides and conducts qualitative examinations for candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
JUPEB invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Information Technology Officer
- Coordinating and managing all IT needs, staff activities, facilities and equipment induding updating website, managing banks of examination question items etc.
- Coordinating the supervision and maintenance of IT infrastructure and telecommunications equipment and network.
- Developing and maintaining enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information
- Coordinating the populating and maintaining of the JUPEB corporate website.
- Managing conferencing as well as reprographic equipment.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Ensuring the security of all examination data referred to the IT Unit
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer.
- Qualification: B.Sc. /M.Sc, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in IT and Administration will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s addressed to the “Registrar & Chief Executive Officer”, via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,