University of Ibadan, UI admission clearance details for 2017/2018 has been released. All newly admitted students of the University of Ibadan for 2017/18 session are to commence their acceptance fees payment and clearance as stipulated in this post.
This is to inform all UTME and DE candidates who have been offered provisional admission into University of Ibadan for the 2017/2018 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence on MONDAY 12 MARCH 2018. See full details below.
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
UI CLEARANCE EXERCISE DETAILS 2017/18
ONLINE CLEARANCE EXERCISE WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 12 MARCH 2018 AND END ON MONDAY 19 MARCH 2018.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PAID THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEES WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE CLEARANCE PORTAL.
Candidates are advised to ensure that all downloaded forms/documents are properly filled before being re-uploaded. Very clear scanned documents should be uploaded in JPEG and/or PNG format and not more than 1MB. Please note that illegible documents will cause a delay in your clearance.
The platform allows you to save your submission and continue where you left off.
For further clarification, please call 08144110703
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI) ADMISSION CLEARANCE — 2017/18
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN ADMISSION CLEARANCE DETAILS.
Before you proceed, check: UI Admission List
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
- Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
- Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website)
- Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
- Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs
- Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
- Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN ADMISSION CLEARANCE STEPS — 2017/18
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.