The RUFORUM Sixth African Higher Agricultural Education Week and RUFORUM Biennial Conference, will be held 22 – 26 October 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya along the theme “Aligning African Universities to Accelerate Attainment of Africa’s Agenda 2063”.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
Offered Annually? The Program is held once every two years.
To Be Taken At (Country): Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), Nairobi Kenya.
About the Award: As part of strengthening dissemination of research outputs and lesson sharing RUFORUM invites interested authors (University researchers, researchers and scientists from National, regional and international l Research Institutes, Higher Education stakeholders and beneficiaries of RUFORUM supported projects, including postgraduates students and their supervisors) to submit Research Application Summary/“Extended Abstract” maximum of 8 page (for examples and guidelines of developing Extended Abstracts please visit RUFORUM website.
Conference objectives are focused on:
- Unpack university transformation: From what to where and when?
- Effective support mechanisms that enable business-university collaboration
- University-farming communities engagement and transformation space
- Innovations for making agriculture attractive and driving growth in Africa
- Making a difference in Africa through capacity building in research, outreach and community engagement
Type: Call for Papers
Eligibility: The publication is bilingual and authors are free to submit abstracts in either English or French.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: 22 – 26 October 2018
How to Apply:
- The Abstracts should be submitted via an online platform accessed from the African Journal of Rural Development website.
- For inquiries about your submission please use email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions will be peer reviewed and published as open access resource materials in a serialized RUFORUM Working document series (ISSN: 1993-8462) which will be made available to various stakeholders in both print and electronic formats.
Award Providers: The meeting will be co-organized by The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM), and all the RUFORUM Member Universities in Kenya and other partners.