Apply with your idea on how to make fashion circular for a chance to win the €1 million grant.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017.
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Online and Sweden
About the Award: What if we could make a shift from “take-make-waste” to a fashion world where there is no waste? What if we could make fashion circular.
What if everything could be made again. Knowing what we know today, how would we then create the materials we use, design the processes we utilize and construct the businesses that drive fashion? What if fashion could be truly circular? What if we could reinvent it all.
We think there is no better moment to do this than now. And we believe that you have the ideas to make it possible.
Type: Entrepreneurship, contest
- Only one entry per participant/group is accepted. Each participant/group can register only once.
- Entry must be the applicant’s own creation.
- Maximum 5 team members, including the team leader.
- For group entries, members must nominate a leader and contact person.
Selection Criteria: The global public is invited to distribute the €1 million grant between the five innovations through an online vote. The result of the vote is revealed at a grand award ceremony in Stockholm, Sweden on 5th April 2017. This is one of the world’s biggest challenges for early stage innovation and the first such initiative in the fashion industry.
Number of Awardees: Five
Value of Programme: By applying to the Global Change Award you’re competing for:
- A € 1.000.000 grant, shared by five winners. Which will be distributed by the public though an online vote.
- A trip to Stockholm to attend the grand award ceremony in March 2018.
- Access to a one-year Innovation Accelerator provided by H&M Foundation, Accenture and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
Duration of Program:
- Online Vote: 12th-16th March 2018
- Accelerator: 21st March-20th March 2019
How to Apply: The application form is divided into the following four parts:
- Register for an account and fill in your profile.
- Answer a few basic questions about your idea.
- Give us the details on how your idea will make fashion circular.
- Submit your idea.
Award Provider: H&M Foundation