Federal Polytechnic Idah HND admission screening dates for 2017/2018 academic session have been released. The FEPODA Higher National Diploma (HND) screening fees and how to pay are also out.
This is to invite all eligible candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah for 2017/2018 academic session to a screening test as scheduled below:
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Screening Date, Time, Venue (Schedule) – 2017/2018
Date: Saturday, 21st October, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
How To Pay For FEPODA HND Admission Screening for 2017/2018
Payment of screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, OOO.OO) only is mandatory.
A. PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
(1.) Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,OOO.OO) only as the screening fee, bank charges inclusive.
(2.) Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ngand follow the steps below to make payment On-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of N4,OOO.OO, using Remita.
- Return to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IDAH POLY HND SCREENING TEST
Applicants are required to present the following at the Federal Poly Idaho HND screening:
- Photocopies of credentials
- Writing Materials
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Screening Payment Slip Print-out.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.