Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Postgraduate screening test dates for 2017/2018 and fee payment procedure for the academic session have bee released. The PG admission screening schedule has been uploaded to the the Nnamdi Azikiwe University portal.
This is to inform all applicants of the UNIZIK postgraduate admission for 2017/2018 academic session that the schedule of screening fees and examination timetable have been published on the UNIZIK PG portal as follows.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Fee & Payment Procedure
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test.
PhD Candidates: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
PGD and Masters Candidates: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Closing Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 23rd October 2017
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Select the MDA (Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
- Please bring the Print out to the screening venue. This print out admits.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Screening Schedule for 2017/2018 Academic Session
NOTE: Date of Screening Test: Monday 30th October to Friday, 3rd November, 2017
ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY MONDAY, 23RDOCTOBER 2017 SHALL RECEIVE THE FINAL INVITATION FOR THE SCREENING TEST.
We wishes you success in your application!!!