Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The GSU Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2017/18 is 170. Below are details for the Post-UTME registration.
Gombe State University Post-UTME Date, Venue (Shecule) for 2017/2018
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Aptitude Test for candidates who applied for screening into the Gombe State University (GSU) shall be conducted on Saturday, 16th September, 2017.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday, 11th September, to Friday 15th September, 2017 – Screening of Candidates Credentials, Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 16th September, 2017. 7:00am – Aptitude Test.
Who Is Qualified For Gombe State University Post-UTME? (Eligibility Criteria)
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2017 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
How To Apply For Gombe State University Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Make a payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2500.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
Items Needed For Post-UTME Screening (Requirements)
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 16th September, 2017. Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2017 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2500.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.
We wish you the very best with your Post-UTME!!!