Federal Polytechnic Ede HND full-time admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. The management of Federal Poly Ede has commenced the sales of Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form for the academic session.
Persons who are interested in the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission must have undergone the required ND programme with a one or two years post-ND working experience. Find below, the details for application and courses available for admission.
Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Requirements 2017/2018
Here are the entry requirements for FedPolyEde HND full-time admission for the session;
Application for admission into the HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
- It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Edet Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
The price of the application form is Ten Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only (N10, 500). Eligible candidates are to visit the HND admission application portal below to complete their registrations. Click here to start your application online.