Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. MAUTECH Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2017/2018 admission has also been announced.
Candidates willing to gain admission into MAUTECH this year should apply right away, candidates are to ensure they check the MAUTECH Courses available and meet the necessary admission requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session before registering for MAUTECH Post-UTME screening.
Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year has commence.
Note: Date for the screening exercise for both 100 and 200 levels will be announced in due course.
What Is MAUTECH Cut-off Mark for Admission 2017/2018?
The announced MAUTECH admission/Post-UTME cut-off mark is 180 for 2017/2018 academic session.
Eligibility Criteria for MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening
Here are the MAUTECH admission/entry requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session;
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams are eligible to present themselves physically for the screening exercise into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to present themselves for the screening exercise into 200 level.
- You are to come along with both original and photocopy of your credentials, one passport size photograph and scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) presented for verification.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post-UTME & DE Screening for 2017/2018 Admission Exercise
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 screening link
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,300 for the registration
Note: After successful registration, you are required to wait until you receive a text message indicating date, time and venue for the screening exercise.
The platform will be ready for online registration from Tuesday, 5th – Thursday, 14th September, 2017.
MAUTECH Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Dates 2017
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOSTPreferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to report at the University on designated dates for the screening exercise, which will be announced later.