Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Part-time degree admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. Applications process has commenced and interested people can go ahead and apply.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) hereby invites application from qualified persons for the 2017/2018 Part-time Degree Programme admission. The steps outlined in this post will guide you with your application.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Courses Available for Admission
For the 2017/2018 academic session UNIZIK Part-time admission, the following courses are registrable.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
Department of Animal Science and Technology
Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
Department of Food Science and Technology
Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department o f Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options
Adult Education/Mass Communication
Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
Education Management & Policy/Health Education
Education Management & Policy/Political Science
Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
Education Management & Policy/Economics
Education Management & Policy/English
Education =Management & Policy/Igbo
Education Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
Educational Foundations/Political Science
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
Guidance & Counselling
Guidance & Counselling/Biology
Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
Science Education/Integrated Science
Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
Business Education/Secretarial Technology
Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. Business Administration
3. Public Administration
5. Cooperative Economic and Management
6. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Mass Communication
5. Political Science
These are the Part-time programmes you can choose from.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates should be aware of the requirements before completing the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Part-time form. These criteria must be met before you will be considered for admission.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December 2017 results are not permitted to apply.
How To Apply For UNIZIK Part-time Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University PT Degree admission application procedure for the session is as follows;
Sale of forms commences on Tuesday 1st August, 2017 and ends on 29th September, 2017. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
- Come to Registration point at the CEP Unit and generate RRR for application form fee payment
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any Bank within the Campus for payment of application form fee of N10,000.
- Then come back to the registration point at the CEP Unit for online Registration.
Part-time Application Submission Closing Date
Candidate should thenproceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online Application form printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 29th September 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT CAPTURED WILL TAKE THE EXAMINATION
Details of Entrance Examination For Candidates
Candidates whose application forms are successfully processed will further be subjected to a written pre-admission examination. The CEP Pre-admission examination is scheduled for Saturday November 11th, 2017 by 8:00am. See more details of the UNIZIK part-time entrance exam here.