The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards celebrate the best in mobile and tech from across Africa supported by Mobile Monday South Africa and Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) and are now accepting entries for 2017.
Application Deadline: 8th September 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Cape Town, South Africa
About the Award: The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards identify and celebrate the leading African innovations from across the continent, providing winners with global publicity across multiple channels, recognition and networking with 300+ industry peers and investors at the Awards party.
- The Appsafrica.com awards celebrate the positive impact in 12 categories from ventures who can clearly demonstrate innovation using mobile or technology to meet the needs of any African market.
- The awards are open to all individuals or entities who can clearly demonstrate suitability for the categories entered.
Selection: Applications will be assessed by a team of expert judges who are selected based on their knowledge, influence and contribution to the improvement of technology and business in Africa.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Award winners benefits include;
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
- Global exposure across multiple media channels
- Exhibition space at Africa Tech Summit London (ATSLDN) 2018
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSLDN 2018
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com
- One years MEF Membership (one overall winner selected by MEF)
- Tickets to MEF Connects at MWC2018
- Online publicity in MEF global newsletter
Timeline of Program: The winners of the Appsafrica.com Innovation Awards will be announced in Cape Town, November 6th, 2017.
How to Apply: Enter here
Award Providers: AppsAfrica
Important Notes: Appsafrica.com Innovation Awards shortlisted finalists will be announced in October 2017.