The University of Lagos, UNILAG has extended postgraduate admission application closing date for 2017/2018 academic session. New programmes/courses have been added to the list of UNILAG Postgraduate Courses available for admission.
The UNILAG postgraudate admission closing date was previously Tuesday 1st August, 2017, but due to reasons best known to the management it has now been extended, therefore giving candidates who have not applied an opportunity to do so.
New UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Application Closing Date – 2017/2018
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos hereby extends the sale of application forms for suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission in the 2017/2018 session from Tuesday, 1st August, 2017 to Thursday, 31st August, 2017.
Kindly note that six (6) new programmes have been added to the List of Available Programmes for 2017/2018 session. The programmes are:
(1) M.Sc Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(2) M.Phil Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(3) Ph. D Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(4) Master Degree in Molecular Diagnosis (MMD)
(5) Postgraduate Diploma in Molecular Diagnosis
(6) Postgraduate Diploma in Health Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Thursday, 31st August, 2017.
- Hard copies of the Applications Forms with Credentials are to be submitted to the respective Departments.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos.
E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org