The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post-UTME / Admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The sales of The Ibarapa Poly Post-UTME form for admission into National Diploma (ND) programmes has now commenced online.
The management of the Polytechnic hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into advertised 2-year National Diploma Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
List of Ibarapa Polytechnic Courses Available for National Diploma Admission
Below are the courses/programmes available at ND level at Ibarapa Poly:
- ND BUS ADMIN
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION
- ND PURCHASING
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ND ELEC/ELECTRO ENG.
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ND ARCHITECHTURE
- ND FINE ART
- ND FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECH
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
How To Apply For Ibarapa Poly Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Candidates seeking admission into ND programmes at the Polytechnic via Post-UTME are to register online by following the steps highlighted below:
- Go to the IbarapaPoly Post-UTME application portal by clicking here
- On the form that opens, fill in your Surname, Middle Name and Last Name.
- In the next one, enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your email address and Phone number in the next two fields
- Check the box to agree that you have checked and confirmed your course is available
- Finally, click the “Click to buy and application form button”.
Candidates applying for Post-UTME screening of Ibarapa Poly, Eruwa should print out the application form when you are done. You can always go back to the portal to print it too.