Federal Polytechnic Idah Remedial Programmes admission application form for 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. Interested members of the public that wish to apply for the programme are hereby informed to apply before the registration ends.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Remedial Programme of Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria. Below are application details.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Remedial Courses Available for Admission
These are one-year programmes designed to prepare candidates with deficiencies in the entry requirements and subsequent admissions for full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes in the following:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Federal Poly Idah Remedial Programme Admission Requirements
The entry requirements are, at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes or their equivalents, including Mathematics and English Language, at NOT more than two sittings obtained from WAEC, NECO and NABTEB in subjects relevant to the programmes.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Idah Remedial Programme – 2017/2018
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is September 25th, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.