This is your chance to apply for a 10-week blogging internship (August-October 2017) with Voices of Youth – UNICEF’s vibrant online community.
Application Deadline: 28th July 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Online
About the Award: Voices of Youth – UNICEF is looking for 5-10 young people from across the world to join two UNICEF campaigns addressing major issues impacting millions of children: End Violence & Children Uprooted.
- END VIOLENCE: Violence against children marks them forever – and ending it is everybody’s business.
- CHILDREN UPROOTED: Millions of children are fleeing violence, disaster or poverty – and we need to protect their rights and their futures.
You will pick ONE of the two campaigns and craft blog posts that focus on the issues it addresses. For each blog post you receive feedback on your writing, get access to tips & tricks on how to write a good blog post, exchange ideas with other blogging interns and hear from experts.
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidates should:
- be young people aged 14-25
- have a clear passion for one of the campaign issues
- be eager to blog and improve their writing skills
- participate in online discussions regularly and
- attend expert speaker sessions.
Number of Awardees: 5-10
Value of Internship: At the end of the internship you will have improved your blogging skills, gained new insights on global issues, been connected to a network of international young bloggers, and have been a part of a worldwide campaign.
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF – definitely a great addition to your CV!
Duration of Internship: 10-weeks (August-October 2017)
How to Apply: If you are interested to be part of the interns batch that starts in August, please apply to the internship by submitting this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/BRw9b8Djpg66depB3
Award Provider: VOY, UNICEF
Important Notes: Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that were selected for the internship.