Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, NCAT admission forms for 2017/2018 ND, HND and PGD programmes for 2017/2018 academic session are now available for sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitable qualified persons for admission into NCAT National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, NCAT Courses Available for NH, HND& PGD Admission
Below are the courses offered at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria:
National Diploma (ND) Programme
- Engineering Technology
Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology Airframe (Power plant option)
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology (Avionics option)
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- Aviation Management
- Air Traffic Safety Electronics Engineering
NCAT ND, HND and PGD Admission Requirements
A) National Diploma (ND) Programme:
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum JAMB scores for polytechnics.
- For candidates who have met the above JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
B) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme:
- ND with a minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50 and above) in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology and a minimum of one year Post ND industrial training.
- A minimum of one year post ND cognate working experience.
- In exceptional cases, a national diploma holder at pass level (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) who has 2 or more years of post -ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
C) Postgraduate Diploma:
- For Air Traffic Safety Electronics Engineering, candidates must have BSc or HND in Electrical/Electronic, or NCAT Diploma and Professional Licence or its equivalent.
- PGD in Aviation Management candidates must have a degree in Transport, Aviation Management,
- Engineering or Social Science from any recognized Institution with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit respectively with 2years working experience.
How To Apply For Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Admission for 2017/2018
For those who want to apply for the 2017/2018 academic session admission, please go to NCAT official website at http://www.ncat.gov.ng/application to download Admission Application forms.
Completed admission forms are to be accompanied by evidence of payments at: CBN GATEWAY (REMITA.NET) TSA account at any bank nation wide A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
All prospective candidates must b medically fit. Admission forms are also available i the following offices:
- ZARIA Office of the Registrar, Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
- LAGOS NCAT Liaison Office, Commerci; Department, Federal Airport Authorit Nigeria (FAAN) MM II lkeja,lagos
- ABUJA NCAT Liaison Office, Feder; Secretariat, Abuja.
Application Closing Date:
All NCAT 2016/2017 admission forms, duly completed must be submitted within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.