Achievers University JUPEB admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. The JUPEB programme of Achievers University, Owo leads to Direct Entry admission into 200 level when successfully completed.
You can now apply as applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University, Owo Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 Session.
Achievers University JUPEB Programme/Courses and Subjects Combinations
JUPEB Programmes/Courses Available:
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
The University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Achievers University JUPEB Admission Requirements
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
How To Apply For Achievers University JUPEB Programme Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Downloading the form. Click here to download. or;
- Obtaining the form at Achievers University, Owo.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,000 at Union Bank Plc – Account No. 0043603685complete the admission form and submit with evidence of payment attached to the Office of the Director of CEMFOP, Achievers University, Owo or scan and send via email to email@example.com.
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms