Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD admission screening date and venues for 2017/2018 academic session have been announced. The Post-UTME screening of ABUAD will take place at various centers all over Nigeria on the fixed date.
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screen will take place on, DATE: Saturday, 8th July, 2017 at TIME: 10:00 AM. You can see details of ABUAD Post-UTME Application here as application is still ongoing.
ABUAD Admission Screening Requirements & Qualifications
Below are the items (documents) to take along to ABUAD on the Post-UTME screening date:
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD)
ABUAD Post-UTME/Admission Screening Centers – 2017/2018
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Port Harcourt Polytechnic, (formerly Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola, Road, Port Harcourt
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu
Screening Format and Dress Code
NB: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. All candidates are advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT PURCHASED APPLICATION FORM
Application forms shall be available at the screening centre for those who are willing to partake in the screening exercise on the day of the screening upon payment of the application fee of N10,500.00 or N13,000.00 as the case may be.
We wish you the very best with the screening exercise!!!