Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Part-time students matriculation ceremony date, and matriculation gown collection and other details for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released by the management of the University.
The management of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) has announced the matriculation ceremony date for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted part-time students. Also released is information on the procedure for collection of matriculation gown by matriculating students.
AAU Ekpoma Part-time Students Matriculation Ceremony Details – 2016/2017
The Matriculation exercise of the Directorate of Part-Time Degree Programme has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 16th June 2017.
Time: 10.00 a.m. prompt.
Venue: New Lecture Theatre, Emaudo Annex.
All AAU newly admitted students are to converge at the New ultra-modern multipurpose lecture theatre hall by 9:00 am.
AAU Ekpoma PT Matriculation Gown Collection Details
All matriculating students of the Directorate should please note the following in respect of the Ambrose Alli University Part-time Matriculation Ceremony.
- Matriculation gowns should be collected from the Directorate of Part-time, [Emaudo Annex] on the presentation of School fees receipt from Monday, 12th June, 2017.
- The Matriculation gowns should be returned latest Friday, 23rd June, 2017.
- The Matriculation gowns would attract a penalty of N200 per day for everyday it retained alter 23rd June, 2017.
- All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be required to swear to a matriculation oath at the venue of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- All matriculating students of the Directorate would be required to sign the Matriculation Register thereafter at the Office of the Secretary to the Directorate of Part-time/Diploma Progammes at Emaudo Annex,
- Only duly matriculated students with Identity cards would henceforth be recognized as bonafide students to be allowed into lecture and examination halls.
- The process of Issuance of Identity Cards would commence after the Matriculation exercise.
All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be required to show evidence of School fees payment.
There is no additional payment for academic gowns.
All Principal Officers, Deans and Academic Directors are required to be dressed in academic robes for the academic procession.
All relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit, Physical Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are requested to take necessary action toward the success of the ceremony.