Augustine University Admission Screening/Post-UTME form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. Candidates who chose Augustine University as their first or second choice and even those who did not choose them have the grace to apply for admission.
Admission form is also out for Augustine University Direct Entry candidates. The Cut-off mark for Augustine University for the 2017/2018 academic session is 180 and above.
List of Augustine University Courses Available for Admission
Here are the courses available for Augustine University for the 2017/2018 academic session;
1. Faculty of Humanities, Social and Management Sciences
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of English
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics
2. Faculty of Science
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemical Sciences
Augustine University Admission Screening Requirements
Here are the Augustine University admission requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session;
Prospective candidates seeking admission into the Augustine University must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year. Admission is open to all, irrespective of gender, race, or religion. Prospective candidates would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the University:
a. All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation’s Board (JAMB)
b. For admission into 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) Ordinary level credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates must also pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as specified by JAMB in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise for the Course of study.
c. For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to five (5) Ordinary level credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
d. All candidates seeking admission into the University must meet the SSCE/NECO or its equivalent basic requirements.
Applicants must have completed their secondary school education and possess a minimum of five O’Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in West African SSCE/GCE/NECO or its acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of studies.
* Applicants who are awaiting results for SSCE/GCE can also apply.
* Applicants MUST HAVE chosen AUI as FIRST CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017 UTME Examinations Requirements for Any Choice Applicants
* Direct entry candidates can also Apply
How To Apply for Augustine University Admission Screening / Post-UTME for 2017/2018
To apply for admission for the 2017/2018 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the Institutions website at www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng or simply http://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/apply to initiate your registration.
Closing date for application is not specified.