Hallmark University Admission Screening/Post-UTME Form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The management has also released the categories of students eligible for the exercise as well as how to apply. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
The newly established Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Available Programmes at Hallmark University
1. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Accounting and Finance
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Economics
2. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- Chemical Sciences
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- Mathematical Sciences
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Information and Communication Technology
- Physics and Energy
- B. Sc. Physics
Hallmark University Admission Requirements – 2017/2018
1.) All applicants are required to sit for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score a minimum of 180.
2.) All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents in at least, 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
3.) Candidates awaiting results may apply.
4.) All applicants will be required to go through Hallmark University’s Screening Exercise.
5.) Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University are required to:
6.) Complete the Hallmark University Application Form online
7.) Download and fill out the JAMB ‘Change of Institution’ Form
8.) Participate in the Hallmark University screening exercise.
How To Apply for Hallmark University Admission Screening / Post-UTME for 2017/2018 Academic Session
To complete the application form on-line:
Visit Hallmark University website at www.hallmark.edu.ng to create an identity.
In the course of the pre-registration, you pay a sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7, 500.00) only as application form fee. Alternatively, prospective students can as well initiate payment via ATM cards/Quick teller options at any bank of their choice
- or cash deposit at any of the Hallmark University Bank Accounts:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC: Account No: 1019045309
- Zenith Bank PLC: Account No: 1012914815
- Wema Bank PLC: Account No: 0122515253
You can also collect application forms after payment at any of the following centres:
- Hallmark University, Km 65, Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State. Tel: +234 803 409 8174
- Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Topgrade Secondary School, 4 Adedamola Ojomo Close, Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Montessori International Nursery & Primary School, Plot C58, King Perekule Street GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt.
- Cradle School, Plot 6, 12th Street DDPA Ugborikoko, Warri, Delta State.
For further information, please visit our website www.hallmark.edu.ng or contact: