The management of Cross River University of Technology, CTUTECH has issued a no school fees, no exam policy notice to all students and their parents/guardians. All students of CRUTECH who are owing school fees up to a particular amount will not be allowed to write exams.
This is to inform all Staff and Students of Cross River University of Technology that following the continuous disruption of academic activities in the University and the consequent denial of the rights of Students who have paid fees. Management and Council, in consultation with the Commissioner for Education and Chairman, Education Committee of the Cross River State House of Assembly, have decided as follows;
CRUTECH Issues No School Fees, No Exam; Notice To Students, Parents and Guardians
1. Examinations commence on Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends on June 23, 2017 in all the campuses.
2. The University Portal remains open to Parents and Students to continue payment of fees.
3. The University portal will be closed on June 23, 2017. It will be reopened for payment of fees when academic activities for the second semester commence.
4. Only Students who are either not indebted or who owe only a semester’s school fees, and who are deemed to satisfy conditions for sitting for examinations, will have their scripts marked and therefore entitled to results.
5. Students, who fall short of fee payment conditions of the University, will automatically carry-over this semester’s course, as the University, system in the Country no longer allows for re-sit examination.