How can we help people achieve super happiness, and co-create a happier world? Join the challenge if your idea or startup can make the world a happier place
Application Deadline: 17th August 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Prizes will taken at San Francisco, USA
Field of Challenge: Project HeHa has developed a fundamental theory behind what ‘super happiness’ is made of:
- 5: Five core areas = Health, Family, Work, Friends and Leisure
- 1: One Mindset = Positive Thinking, Mindfulness, The “Helicopter View”
- Others: These are the ideas and habits out there that are waiting for you to co-create with us
We want to hear your ideas on how to encourage happiness and wellbeing within these core areas.
About the Award: The Super Happiness Challenge is one of the first initiatives of Project HeHa – a worldwide movement to help people achieve super happiness, and co-create a happier world. Although we see technology continually advancing and our quality of life steadily improving, our collective level of happiness has not kept up with its potential growth. This unmet need for happiness is what we are actively trying to address.
Eligibility: The challenge offers two tracks for submission. One for entrepreneurs with an existing business, and another for individuals who have an idea of a solution that promotes happiness.
- Idea Track: For individuals to submit an innovative and creative solution that promotes happiness. It must be a realistic and executable idea which can, but is not required to be, grounded in technology.
- Startup Track: For existing businesses or entrepreneurs with business ideas that are innovative, scalable, and promote happiness.
Submissions can be hardware and software solutions, products, services, inventions, business model innovations, and strategic partnerships, and leverage ideas from any industries that align with our happiness goals.
Number of Awards: Not specified