Applications for the 2017 GE Nigeria EID Graduate Internship Programme is currently ongoing. Below are the details of steps you need to take in order to apply for the EID Intern position, eligibility requirement and other useful information.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job ID: 2926559
Location: Onne – Rivers
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Relocation Assistance: NO
Role Summary/Purpose of GE Nigeria EID Graduate Intern
- The Technical Intern will assist execution functions (shops, engineering, projects, supply chain) on rotation basis to deliver products and solutions to customer within schedule and right quality and offer learning opportunitie.
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions
- Material & equipment inspection
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
Qualifications/Requirements for the EID Graduate Intern Position – 2017
Candidate who want to apply for the GE Nigeria EID Graduate Internship Programme must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Major in science and engineering related discipline
- Some past leadership experience
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply (Method of Application)
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy of GE Nigeria EID Graduate Intern should click here to apply online.
Application Closing Date
All closing date for applications for GE Nigeria EID Graduate Internship Programme is not specified. We therefore implore you to send in your applications as soon as you see this.