Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University is offering scholarships for international students to study for full-time MBA Programme 2017/2018.
Monday, 24th April 2017
Monday, 26th June 2017
Monday, 21st August 2017
Monday, 16th October 2017
Monday, 13th November 2017
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University, Netherlands
About Scholarship: At RSM we value the diversity of our incoming students. For us, diversity means a celebration of different perspectives and backgrounds that add to the dynamic in-class environment we are known for. Our diversity scholarships celebrate the wealth of backgrounds our students bring into class. If you think that your profile or aspects thereof (such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing etc.) will add to our RSM MBA diversity, then this is the scholarship for you.
- Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme commencing in January 2018 is eligible to apply to the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship.
- Candidates may only submit one application to the MBA Diversity Scholarship. If you are not successful in your scholarship application you are not eligible to apply to any further additional MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.
Selection Process: The Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
Number of Scholarships: 1
Value of Scholarship: One scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver.
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
How to Apply:
- If you wish to be eligible for the MBA Diversity Scholarship, you will need to:
- Submit your online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme commencing in January 2018 by one of the MBA interview round deadlines as outlined above.
- Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement and email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship applications must be submitted relevant to the MBA application round for which you have applied (please refer to the above MBA interview round deadlines outlined above).
Scholarship Provider: Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University, Netherlands
Important Notes: Candidates may only submit one application to the MBA Diversity Scholarship. If applicant not successful in their scholarship application, they are not eligible to apply to any further additional MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.