This is to inform perspective candidate on Kwara State Polytechnic, Kwarapoly HND Full-time Programmes/Courses available for the 2017/2018 academic session admission have been published. If you didn’t know, please be informed that the KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form is out.
HND applicants are thereby advised to note the programmes available for selection ,and only programmes taken during the National diploma years can be selected for their Higher National Diploma programme, no exception would be tolerated. If you are looking for HND Part-time programmes, click here.
Kwara State Poly HND Full-time Programmes Available For 2017/2018 Academic session
The following Programmes are available for kwarapoly Admission for the 2016/2017 Academic session on Regular basis for two academic sessions.
A. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in Chemistry,
Microbiology, Physics with Electronics and Biochemistry.
- Hospitality Management
B. INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geoinformatics.
C. INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
D. INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
E. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
1. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering
- Post Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
2. Civil Engineering Technology with options only in:
- Structural Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in:
- Power and Machine
- Electronics and Telecommunication
4. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Power and Plant Engineering Technology
5. Mining Engineering Technology with option only in:
- Mining Engineering Technology
6. Metallurgical Engineering Technology with option only in
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
NB: Prospective candidates are expected to indicate their areas of interest (i.e. options)