The University of Lagos, UNILAG Part-time Degree admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The admission form is for admission into UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) for 2017/18.
Applications are invited from interested and equally qualified candidates for admission into the faculty of Social Science and Art at University of Lagos (UNILAG) Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) for 2017/2018 academic session.
University of Lagos ICE Courses/Programmes Available for 2017/2018 Session
The courses available for the UNILAG ICE Part-time programme for the 2017/2018 academic session;
1. Faculty of Art
(A) Bachelor of Arts B.A. (Hons.): four (4) and five (5) years Degree Programmes (Evening)
- Creative Arts (Theatre Arts/Music/Visual Arts)
- European Languages (French/Russian)
- History & Strategic Studies
- Linguistics, African and Asian Studies (Igbo/Yoruba)
2. Faculty of Social Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication, four (4) and five (5) years Degree Programme (Evening)
UNILAG ICE Admission Requirements – 2017/2018
A. FACULTY OF ARTS
- All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings and not less than 21 years of age are eligible to apply.
B. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (MASS COMMUNICATION)
- 5 Year Programme
Five (5) credits passes in O’Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English and any other two (2) credit passes from any other discipline at not more than Two Sittings
- 4 Year Programme
Diploma Certificate in Mass Communication from University of Lagos or from other accredited University recognized by the Senate of the University of Lagos with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above on a 5 point scale; and also fulfilled the requirements in (1) above.
- 3 Year Programme
HND in Mass Communication from accredited Polytechnics and Monotechnics at credit pass with 2- year Post HND professional experience. The candidate must be registered member of relevant Regulatory Agencies and/or Professional Bodies such as APCON, NIPR, NUJ, etc. The candidate must similarly satisfy the requirements in (1) above.
How To Apply for UNILAG Part-time Programme Admission (Method of Application) – 2017/2018
To apply for UNILAG ICE programme;
1. Candidates should visit the university website http://www.unilag.edu.ng.
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of using Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only should be paid into any Bank within the campus using Treasury Single Account (TSA) via Remita Platform.
Application Closing Date 2017/2018
The application closing date for the UNILAG ICE programme for the 2017/2018 academic session is Friday, 20th October, 2017. Candidates for Social Science should submit to Arts Block, Room 402 while candidates for Art should submit at Mass Communication Building MBC 3 & 4.
Entrance Examination Date – 2017/2018
The entrance examination date for the UNILAG ICE programme is Friday, 26thOctober, 2017.
NB: (1) Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall by 9:00am with the colour print of their Application Form.
(2) Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection on 30th October, 2017.
(3) The Programmes run in the evening.
For More Information Enquires, contact the director Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) 2nd Floor, Bookshop Building, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba.
Tel: 08168686636, 08037285182, 08062468854, 08077995443, 08033745625, 08023338678, 08175058133, 08184602229