Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Full-time admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. This is for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes of Ilaro Polytechnic.
Interested persons who are willing to get a Higher National Diploma after a successful completion of their ND programmes are invited to apply for the ongoing registration for the 2017/2018 session.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Full Time Courses / Programmes Available For 2017/2018 Admission
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies), Science Laboratory Technology with options in: Chemistry, Physics with electronics and Microbiology and Statistics.
2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering with options in: Electrical Power and Machines, Electronics and
Telecommunications Engineering and Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering with option
in: Plant and Power Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology.
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Surveying and Geo-informatics and Urban and Regional Planning.
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time).
General Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Requirements for Full-time Candidates
The following are the general requirements for the 2017 Ilaro Poly HND Full Time admission;
1. Candidates seeking to obtain the Federal Poly Ilaro Full-time HND form for 2017/2018 admission must possess a good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
2. A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
3. Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
4. A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
5. Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
6. All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
N.B. No fee paid to the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro of for the purchase of the HND form is refundable.
How To Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Admission (Full-time) – 2017/2018
Candidates seeking admission are required to complete the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Application Form online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or CLICK HERE .
Closing Date For HND Application
All applications for the Ilaro Polytechnic HND Full-time admission must be submitted not later than the stipulated closing date. The closing date for the submission of online application form is Friday 4thAugust, 2017.
Ilaro Poly HND Screening Date, Time and Venue – 2017/2018
Screening exercise for HND (Full-Time) Programmes would hold as follows:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Thursday 10th August, 2017
- Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Thursday 10th August, 2017
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Friday 11th August, 2017
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Friday 11th August, 2017
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Saturday 12th August, 2017
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- 2D Pencil.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.
For further information and updates, visit the Institution’s Portal via www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.