The Nottingham Trent University is offering a range of scholarships for International Students for undergraduate study in UK beginning in Autumn 2017/2018.
Courses starting in September 2017
- Monday 20th February 2017 16.00 GMT (4pm)
- Monday 24th April 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
- Final deadline: Monday 19th June 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
Courses starting in January 2018
- Monday 16th October 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
- Final deadline: Monday 13th November 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
Offered Annually: Yes
About Scholarship: Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students starting a full-time undergraduate course. This application form can be used to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for a three year course.
Scholarship Worth: Full fee
Eligibility: All international (non-EU) candidates holding an offer for 2017/2018 entry to an undergraduate taught course are eligible to apply for scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship: four years
How to Apply: APPLY NOW